**NEW POSITIONS – August 2020***
Contracts Manager – Full Time
Medi Plumb offer a full design, consultation, installation and commissioning service for Specialist Gas systems. As an important part of the growing Medi Plumb team, the Contracts Manager is responsible for the delivery of medical and industrial gas installation contracts across the UK. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as estates, procurement, maintenance, supply chain in NHS trusts, M&E Contractors and Industrial gas users (e.g. pharmaceutical companies, universities etc) and has a proven track record of delivering contracts on time and on budget.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of projects nationwide
- Looking after health and safety on projects
- Ordering materials, allocating correct level of labour
- Liaising with clients on contractual and design matters
- Ensuring jobs are commissioned and handed over professionally
- Manage contracting and legal negotiations
- Develop long term relationships with multiple stakeholders in customer accounts
- Relay customer needs and requirements back to internal Medi Plumb personnel including estimating and purchasing
- Drive customer satisfaction
The right candidate will have;
- Strong contract management experience
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Driving Licence
- Knowledge of construction industry
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Medical and Industrial Gas experience a plus
Package Includes: Competitive Salary, Pension, Private Healthcare, On-going training, Company Car, fuel card, mobile phone and laptop.
Work is nationwide and may require some stay away from home. Possibility of shares/bonus for correct candidate based on performance against targets and ambitious growth strategy.
Please no Agencies or Recruitment Specialists
**MGPS CP (SPECIALIST GASES ENGINEERS)**
We are looking for individuals with experience within the Specialist Gases or Pipefitting sector who can meet some of the criteria below;
- Experience of installing copper pipelines from 12mm-108mm
- Previous use of Brazing and Purging techniques is an advantage
- CSCS card for access to building sites
- Experience of installing associated plant and products in relation to pipelines (Air / Vac plants, AVSU's, Manifolds, Medical Pendants, Area & Plant Alarms etc)
- Medical Gas Competent Persons (MGPS CP) accreditation (or able to work towards the standard)
- Own Vehicle / Van for transport
- Have relevant hand tools
- IPAF and Asbestos Awareness certification would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally located in and around Yorkshire (main office is in Wetherby, West Yorkshire)
MPI are able to offer the right candidate:
- Ongoing industry training and support
- Competitive rates of pay (based upon experience)
- Accomodation and Travelling expenses paid
- Full time hours
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
**Swagelok & Instrumentation Installation Engineers**
Due to continued growth we are looking for MGPS CP engineers (as per advert below), Swagelok & Instrumentation installation engineers for projects across the UK. Swagelok engineers will require valid and current certification.
Working towards the above standards? We are also looking for semi-skilled improvers aiming to further your careers.
Should you be interested in any of the above opportunities please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Due to continued growth and ongoing success in securing works across the UK MPI are looking for additional on site labour and engineers. We operate an equal opportunities employment policy so if you are interested in joining an expanding company get in touch!
MPI are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn to join our company and be trained to become a MGPS CP. A driving licence and a minimum level of practical knowledge is all that we ask for!
If you feel a career in specialist gases could be for you please send over a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Medi-Plumb Installations Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and therefore will not discriminate any candidate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties. Medi-Plumb Installations Ltd will put in place any reasonable measures and/or adjustments within the workplace for those employees who become disabled during employment or for disabled appointees.