**NEW POSITIONS – April 2019***
**Admin & Estimating Assistant**
An exciting opportunity to join a well established but expanding company that specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of specialist gas systems. These include pipeline systems for Hospitals, Dentists, Laboratories and Industrial installations.
The role would involve working in an office environment within a small team and assisting with general office administration duties and the pricing of pipeline systems. Applicants must have excellent administration and IT skills. Duties would include:
- Setting up new job files in line with ISO 9001 systems
- Issuing information to suppliers for quotations and managing responses
- Scaling of pipeline systems from architectural drawings
- Assisting with pre-qualification responses
- Data entry and management
- Assisting with general duties in small office environment
Self-motivation, ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines to return quotations is essential. Applicants must be able to work accurately and effectively with minimal supervision and possess good verbal, written and communication skills. Training will be given and further
This is a full-time position based in Thorp Arch Estate, Wetherby, West Yorkshire. For further information please call 01937 541 228 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Salary £17-19,500 depending on experience.
**Swagelok & Instrumentation Installation Engineers**
Due to continued growth we are looking for MGPS CP engineers (as per advert below), Swagelok & Instrumentation installation engineers for projects across the UK. Swagelok engineers will require valid and current certification.
Working towards the above standards? We are also looking for semi-skilled improvers aiming to further your careers.
Should you be interested in any of the above opportunities please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Due to continued growth and ongoing success in securing works across the UK MPI are looking for additional on site labour and engineers. We operate an equal opportunities employment policy so if you are interested in joining an expanding company get in touch!
**MGPS CP (SPECIALIST GASES ENGINEERS)**
We are looking for individuals with experience within the Specialist Gases or Pipefitting sector who can meet some of the criteria below;
- Experience of installing copper pipelines from 12mm-108mm
- Previous use of Brazing and Purging techniques is an advantage
- CSCS card for access to building sites
- Experience of installing associated plant and products in relation to pipelines (Air / Vac plants, AVSU's, Manifolds, Medical Pendants, Area & Plant Alarms etc)
- Medical Gas Competent Persons (MGPS CP) accreditation (or able to work towards the standard)
- Own Vehicle / Van for transport
- Have relevant hand tools
- IPAF and Asbestos Awareness certification would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally located in and around Yorkshire (main office is in Wetherby, West Yorkshire)
MPI are able to offer the right candidate:
- Ongoing industry training and support
- Competitive rates of pay (based upon experience)
- Accomodation and Travelling expenses paid
- Full time hours
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
MPI are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn to join our company and be trained to become a MGPS CP. A driving licence and a minimum level of practical knowledge is all that we ask for!
If you feel a career in specialist gases could be for you please send over a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org