** NEW POSITIONS - July 2017**
**Finance & Administration Manager Position**
The Finance & Administration Manager is responsible for the efficient running of MPI’s back-office operations, the effective control of its financial resources including responsibility for purchasing and management of approved suppliers, and of the administrative systems, in order to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial objectives. Experience within a similar role with financial control and / or experience in dealing with SME accounts related activities is required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- - To manage the Company’s financial affairs, including management of the accountancy system Xero which produces our statutory accounts together and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Checking invoices received against purchase orders raised
- Adding received invoices to Xero
- Sending invoices to customers for works completed
- To ensure that all bank accounts are regularly reviewed and reconciled.
- - To prepare quarterly management reports and P+L projections on individual contracts and other relevant reports.
- - To manage payroll and records, National Insurance and pension contributions in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- - To liaise with Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise and the company’s accountants, and to ensure completion of PAYE/NIC/Pensions Regulator, VAT, Company’s House.
- - To ensure that UK taxes, including UK and overseas VAT and withholding taxes are fully understood and that these are complied with
- - To oversee all VAT matters and keeping abreast of current VAT legislation.
- - To efficiently manage all external suppliers, and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorised and accounted for.
- Responsible for booking company travel as well as managing fleet.
- - To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- - To ensure that appropriate policies are in place with regard to procurement and tendering processes to secure the best deals for products from approved suppliers as well as considering new suppliers.
- To be responsible for ensuring compliance from administrative perspective of ISO 9001 standard.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £24,500.00 /year (dependent on experience)
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your CV and covering letter.
Due to continued growth and ongoing success in securing works across the UK MPI are looking for additional on site labour and engineers. We operate an equal opportunities employment policy so if you are interested in joining an expanding company get in touch!
**MGPS CP (SPECIALIST GASES ENGINEERS)**
We are looking for individuals with experience within the Specialist Gases or Pipefitting sector who can meet some of the criteria below;
- Experience of installing copper pipelines from 12mm-108mm
- Previous use of Brazing and Purging techniques is an advantage
- CSCS card for access to building sites
- Experience of installing associated plant and products in relation to pipelines (Air / Vac plants, AVSU's, Manifolds, Medical Pendants, Area & Plant Alarms etc)
- Medical Gas Competent Persons (MGPS CP) accreditation (or able to work towards the standard)
- Own Vehicle / Van for transport
- Have relevant hand tools
- IPAF and Asbestos Awareness certification would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally located in and around Yorkshire (main office is in Wetherby, West Yorkshire)
MPI are able to offer the right candidate:
- Ongoing industry training and support
- Competitive rates of pay (based upon experience)
- Accomodation and Travelling expenses paid
- Full time hours
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
MPI are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn to join our company and be trained to become a MGPS CP. A driving licence and a minimum level of practical knowledge is all that we ask for!
If you feel a career in specialist gases could be for you please send over a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org