**NEW POSITIONS – April 2019***
**Finance & Administration Manager**
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established but expanding company that specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of specialist gas systems. These include pipeline systems for Hospitals, Dentists, Laboratories and Industrial installations.
The Finance & Administration Manager is responsible for the efficient running of MPI’s back-office operations, the effective control of its financial resources including responsibility for purchasing and management of approved suppliers, and of the administrative systems, in order to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial objectives. The position is full time based at our offices in Thorp Arch, Wetherby.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- - To manage the Company’s financial affairs, including management of the accountancy system Xero which produces our statutory accounts together and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Checking invoices received against purchase orders raised
- Adding received invoices to Xero
- Sending invoices to customers for works completed
- To ensure that all bank accounts are regularly reviewed and reconciled.
- - To prepare quarterly management reports and P+L projections on individual contracts and other relevant reports.
- - To manage payroll and records, National Insurance and pension contributions in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- - To liaise with Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise and the company’s accountants, and to ensure completion of PAYE/NIC/Pensions Regulator, VAT, Company’s House.
- - To ensure that UK taxes, including UK and overseas VAT and withholding taxes are fully understood and that these are complied with
- - To oversee all VAT matters, looking at efficient ways of reducing VAT liability and keeping abreast of current VAT legislation.
- - To efficiently manage all external suppliers, and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorised and accounted for.
- - Responsible for booking company travel as well as managing fleet.
- - To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- - To ensure that appropriate policies are in place with regard to procurement and tendering processes to secure the best deals for products from approved suppliers as well as considering new suppliers.
- - To be responsible for ensuring compliance from administrative perspective of ISO 9001 standard.
Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and previous experience of working in a small team is beneficial. They need to be highly organised with an attention to detail and ability to multitask. Previous experience in a similar role is ideal but not essential for the right candidate. Must have experience with Microsoft Office. Ongoing internal training will be given on company processes and systems.
Paid holiday and company pensions scheme with salary between £24-£26k based on experience.
For further information or to apply, send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
**NEW POSITIONS – April 2019***
**Admin & Estimating Assistant**
An exciting opportunity to join a well established but expanding company that specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of specialist gas systems. These include pipeline systems for Hospitals, Dentists, Laboratories and Industrial installations.
The role would involve working in an office environment within a small team and assisting with general office administration duties and the pricing of pipeline systems. Applicants must have excellent administration and IT skills. Duties would include:
- Setting up new job files in line with ISO 9001 systems
- Issuing information to suppliers for quotations and managing responses
- Scaling of pipeline systems from architectural drawings
- Assisting with pre-qualification responses
- Data entry and management
- Assisting with general duties in small office environment
Self-motivation, ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines to return quotations is essential. Applicants must be able to work accurately and effectively with minimal supervision and possess good verbal, written and communication skills. Training will be given and further
This is a full-time position based in Thorp Arch Estate, Wetherby, West Yorkshire. For further information please call 01937 541 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Salary £17-19,500 depending on experience.
**Swagelok & Instrumentation Installation Engineers**
Due to continued growth we are looking for MGPS CP engineers (as per advert below), Swagelok & Instrumentation installation engineers for projects across the UK. Swagelok engineers will require valid and current certification.
Working towards the above standards? We are also looking for semi-skilled improvers aiming to further your careers.
Should you be interested in any of the above opportunities please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Due to continued growth and ongoing success in securing works across the UK MPI are looking for additional on site labour and engineers. We operate an equal opportunities employment policy so if you are interested in joining an expanding company get in touch!
**MGPS CP (SPECIALIST GASES ENGINEERS)**
We are looking for individuals with experience within the Specialist Gases or Pipefitting sector who can meet some of the criteria below;
- Experience of installing copper pipelines from 12mm-108mm
- Previous use of Brazing and Purging techniques is an advantage
- CSCS card for access to building sites
- Experience of installing associated plant and products in relation to pipelines (Air / Vac plants, AVSU's, Manifolds, Medical Pendants, Area & Plant Alarms etc)
- Medical Gas Competent Persons (MGPS CP) accreditation (or able to work towards the standard)
- Own Vehicle / Van for transport
- Have relevant hand tools
- IPAF and Asbestos Awareness certification would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally located in and around Yorkshire (main office is in Wetherby, West Yorkshire)
MPI are able to offer the right candidate:
- Ongoing industry training and support
- Competitive rates of pay (based upon experience)
- Accomodation and Travelling expenses paid
- Full time hours
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
MPI are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn to join our company and be trained to become a MGPS CP. A driving licence and a minimum level of practical knowledge is all that we ask for!
If you feel a career in specialist gases could be for you please send over a CV and covering letter to email@example.com